What Are Disposable Vape Pens?
Disposable vapes are similar to e-cigarettes. They contain a battery, chamber e cig disposable , and cannabis oil all in one easy-to-use pen that requires no added steps to consume. This means, once the oil has run out, you can simply toss the vape pen and buy another. With some vape pens, a red button will light up when you inhale, noting the battery is working.
How Many Hits Do You Get From A Disposable Vape?
Disposable vapes are usually available in two different size options, 1g and .5g. On average, a .5g vape pen will last about 150 hits. A 1g vape will last about 300 hits. The life of your vape pen will all depend on how often you smoke it e cig disposable .
What to Consider When Buying a Vape Pen
When you’re looking to purchase a new vape pen, there are a few choices to consider. There are so many choices on the market that it may get overwhelming. Keep these things in mind:
- How many hits does the vape pen get? A normal vape pen gets around 100-200 hits. Anything less than that may not be worth your money e cig disposable .
- What strain of oil are you looking for? Sativa, Indica, Hybrid? Do you want a flavor? All these things come into play when deciding which vape to get.
- Do your own research regarding brands and strains. Everyone has a personal favorite, so people may give you a biased opinion on their favorite vape. It’s important to form your own opinion and really find the kind of pen you’ll love. You can research company websites, read reviews, and ask your local budtender questions before purchasing a vape pen.
How Do You Smoke From A Disposable Vape Pen?
Smoking from a disposable vape pen is simple. When you buy a disposable vape pen e cig disposable , the battery and oil are already included, so all you need to do is put your mouth over the mouthpiece and inhale! Once the oil runs out or the battery dies, the vape pen will stop working and you can simply toss it and buy a new one. Sometimes, the battery will die before the oil runs out. In this case, you should purchase a rechargeable disposable vape pen like the Kushbee Disposable Vape Pens. They come with a charger so you never have to worry if your battery will die before the oil runs out! The convenience of smoking from a disposable vape is one of the reasons why they’re so popular e cig disposable .
Why Isn’t My Vape Pen Working?
There are a few reasons why your vape might not be working. Some are fixable, others may not be e cig disposable .
1. Your vape is turned off: This sounds silly, but more times than none, the simple answer is that your vape pen is off. Make sure to turn it on, most times this requires clicking the button a few times e cig disposable .
2. Your battery is dead: Unless you buy a rechargeable vape pen, the battery inside has a limited life. You can try replacing the battery if this is the case. You may also find that the battery cover is open, in which case you can just close it and that should fix the problem buy e cig disposable .
3. There may be residue blocking a certain area. Check to make sure that no oil has leaked out which could be blocking a vital connection.
4. You may have dropped it too hard on a surface or it has come into contact with water. If this is the case, unfortunately your vape pen is probably damaged